Cyprus Residency Programme is the simplest and quickest route to obtain a Cypriot permanent residence permit. The programme offers the opportunity to reside in Cyprus and enjoy access to EU travelling. It is not required to live on the island, however, PR holders must visit once every 2 years. It is a simple and fast-route investment with associated benefits not just for the main investor but also for the spouse, children up to 25 years old and parents. Once the PR is granted, applicants are required to visit Cyprus to submit their biometrics to issue their PR card. The Cyprus Residency Permit is considered the first step towards citizenship for which you may apply after 5 years granted that all requirements are met.
2 MONTHS TO OBTAIN
PROPERTY PURCHASE FROM €300,000
NO GLOBAL TAXES
SIMPLE AND FAST PROCESS
ELIGIBLE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- First time property purchase from €300,000 (plus VAT)
- Applicants can opt for a combination of real estate projects – apartment(s) and/or house(s)
- Brand new property; resale would not qualified
- Property should be purchased from a property developer company
- The Contract of Sale must be submitted at the Cyprus Department of Lands and Surveys
- Applicant(s) must have clean criminal record
- Applicant(s) should not undertake any employment in Cyprus but can own a business registered in Cyprus
Why invest in Cyprus
Cyprus is the crossroad of three continents and a member of EU with easy access to the Schengen visa. The island offers quality lifestyle living and excellent educational opportunities for families with access to Europe’s top universities as well as access to advanced healthcare system.
Permit holders have the opportunity to be engaged in business activity with the right to start or be co-owner at a Cypriot registered company. As a rising business hub, Cyprus has a lot to offer in business investment opportunities in several industries such as oil, shipping and fintech.